Samsung J3 Root Without PC 2022:- If you are also a Galaxy J3 user. If yes, then you must know that Samsung J3 already has many features. Which is fine for one user.
Talking about the Samsung J3, it was officially announced in March 2016. It is one of the top flagship devices from Samsung. It was first made available to users in May 2016 with many better features.
About Samsung Galaxy J320:- Spreadtrum SC9830 processor with 5.0″ all these features 720×1280 pixels display, 8MP (720p) camera, 1/2 GB RAM and 2600mAh Li-ion battery. These great features give good speed to the phone.
If you want to root galaxy j3? If you want to enjoy many unlimited features on your smartphone then really you should root your Android 5.1.1.
Today we will learn about how to root Samsung J3 without PC on this webpage. With which you will be able to root J3 easily. And by updating your J3 to Android Nougat 7.0, you can enjoy unlocking many features on your phone.
5 Easy Way To Samsung J3 Root Without PC
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Without PC:- If you want to enjoy unlimited features on your Samsung Galaxy phone by getting full control over j3, then you should root your J320.
Simply put, you can root Samsung Galaxy J3 6 to be the super administrator of your phone. Which will be completely different from your other common phone.
As we all know that there is a lot of useless and unusable software already available on our phones. In which most of the apps are of no use to you. You can easily remove all these apps by rooting the J3.
Before rooting your phone, you should know about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting on Android 5.1.1 which are presented here
You Might Be Surprised To Know What You Can Do After Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy J3:-
Advantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J3:-
☻ After rooting you can easily increase the overall performance of your Samsung Galaxy J3 by overclocking the CPU.
☻ Make your Samsung Galaxy J3 battery life better than ever.
☻ Easily install/uninstall all kinds of specified and required apps from J3.
☻ Easily personalize your Samsung Galaxy J3 with the ROM of your choice.
☻And many more
Disadvantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J3:-
☹ The biggest disadvantage of rooting is that once you have rooted your device, the company warranty of your phone may be void.
☹ If you do not follow the correct or correct rooting guidelines, your device may fail.
☹ Phone manufacturers only make phone updates available on unrooted devices, so you won’t receive any new company updates once your phone is rooted.
☹ After rooting your device will not be safe as it will not receive an official firmware update from the phone manufacturer.
Preparation Before Rooting Samsung J3 Root Without PC
As mentioned in this article that in this tutorial we will go through the guidelines in which you will not need a PC to root the j3,
But there are still some important point requirements for rooting which you will need to follow before rooting the mobile:-
Follow the steps shown here to proceed to root your J3 without PC.
☞You are requested to follow each step of rooting on your phone carefully.
☞Rooting the phone requires at least 65% battery + of the phone.
☞Download the Galaxy J3 Rooting Package to your PC.
☞J3 requires Twrp recovery to flash the rooting package during rooting.
☞Back-Up All The Important Files On Your Phone.
☞Disable Fast Boot On Your Phone.
☞Make Sure Internet Connection Is Available On The Phone If Possible Connect The Device To Wifi.
☞Allow Installation Of Apps From An Unknown Source On The Devic
1. Samsung J3 Root Without PC With Kingroot
Root Samsung J3 Without PC Using Kingroot:- If you have made sure that and you want to Root Galaxy J3 without PC then you can use the Kingroot app. It is a very popular and secure rooting app. Using this you can easily root your device.
1. Download Kingroot to your Samsung device. You can easily download its APK version from its official website or the link given on this webpage. [Download Kingroot]
2. After downloading this application on your Samsung device, install it successfully. And launch it on your phone. Once launched, you get basic information related to your device on its home screen. Now, tap on the “Try To Root” button to start the rooting process root sm-s327vl.
3. Here you have to stay for some time. Because it takes some time to process the application. It detects your device in no time. and will make it completely ready for root.
4. Once your phone is ready for rooting, it will start the process of root Samsung sm-s327vlin in no time. You can check the rooting progress of the device from the provided on-screen indicator. The rooting process may take some time to complete. Just wait for the application to take the necessary steps.
5. That’s it! After the rooting process of the phone is completed, your application will display the following message. Your J3 is successfully rooted using Kingroot.
Finally, after following all the above steps your device gets rooted. Now you can restart your phone and enjoy all the added benefits of rooting on your rooted phone.
2. Samsung J3 Root Without PC With RootMaster
Root Samsung J3 Without PC Using Root Master:- You can use the Root Master app to root your Galaxy J3 without a PC. This is a very popular and secure rooting app. Using this you can easily root your device. It has been used to root a lot of Androids. You can follow the instructions given here to root your J3 using it.
1. First of all you have to download Root Master APK on your J3 smartphone and install it on your phone just like a normal app or game. If this is the first time you are installing this app on your smartphone from outside the Google play store, please enable the app installation from unknown sources in the settings of your Android. [Download Root Master]
2. After you have installed the app, you can find it as an icon on your phone’s home screen, click on this icon, launch it on the phone and then click “Start” to root J3. You can see the full details of your device along with your phone name and Android version on the screen.
3. If your Android is compatible with this app, then proceed to the next step of rooting. but, your device is incompatible with the app? Don’t worry, you can root for Android with a PC.
|Useful Guide To Root Samsung:-|
4. Now you will see a rooting window on the screen of the phone. This screen may be different on your J3 device. So please keep calm and wait for j3 to be fully rooted.
5. After the rooting process is complete, you will finally see a root success message on your phone’s screen.
Now restart your phone and you are done. Now install many games and apps on the phone and enjoy
3. Samsung J3 Root Without PC With TowelRoot
Root Galaxy J3 Without PC Using TowelRoot:- We will talk about another way to root Samsung Galaxy J3 which is widely used today to root Android. In this method, you will use TowelRoot to root your Galaxy J3.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J3 with TowelRoot does not require a computer. Using this, you can easily root your device in a secure way.
Let’s root J3 using TowelRoot:-
1. Download the TowelRoot app to your s2 from the link given here. [Download TowelRoot]
2. Once downloaded, on your phone, go to Phone Settings >> Security >> Unknown sources and click on the Unknown sources option to enable it.
3. Now install by clicking on the file of the downloaded Towelroot app.
4. After Towelroot is installed on the J3 launch it on the home screen of the phone.
5. After the launch of the app, the option of “make it ra1n” is seen on the screen in the interface of Towelroot. Tap on the “make it ra1n” option to root your J3.
6. Tapping on “Make it ra1n” starts the rooting process on your device. Which is completed in few minutes. After the rooting process is completed, your phone will reboot. Your phone is completely rooted as soon as the phone reboots.
7. Friends, let us tell you that you have to install Super SU on the phone because Towelroot roots your Galaxy J3. You can download Super SU from Google Play Store.
4. Samsung J3 Root Without PC With FramaRoot
Root Galaxy J3 Without PC Using FramaRoot:- In this method, we will root the Samsung Galaxy J3 without a computer with the help of Framaroot. It is one of the most popular and effective rooting apps. Basically, it provides a universal one-click rooting method for Android devices.
With which Android phone can be rooted in one click. This is the most popular rooting app that has been successfully tested on hundreds of Android devices from app makers.
Root Samsung Galaxy J3 With Framaroot APK
1. Download and install Framaroot APK on your Galaxy J3. This app is unfortunately not available on Google Play Store due to Google’s Terms and Conditions, you can easily download it from the link given here. [Download Framaroot]
2. After Framaroot is downloaded on the phone, find The file and install it on your phone.
3. When the installation process of the app is complete, its icon is displayed on the home screen of your phone. Click on this icon and launch the Framaroot key.
4. Select “Install SuperSU” from the dropdown menu at the top visible here and proceed to the next process.
5. Here select the option that your device supports as shown on the screen. After this, your phone proceeds to the rooting process.
Once the rooting process is complete, you will get a “Success Message” in the “Exploit Result Popup” on your phone’s screen. That’s all, now your Galaxy J3 is successfully rooted. After receiving the success message your phone is rebooted.
5. Samsung J3 Root Without PC With Z4Root
Root Galaxy J3 Without PC Using Z4Root:-You can customize the Samsung galaxy j3 better with the Z4root App. This is one of the best Android rooting apps and it is very easy to root Galaxy J3 with it. All you have to do is follow the right guidelines.
Root Samsung Galaxy j3 All Models With Z4Root Apk:-
1. You must ensure that an Internet connection is available on the device. And download and install this app on your smartphone. [Download Z4Root]
2. Click on the icon of the Z4Root app and open it, which appears on the home screen of the device.
3. Here you have to click on the (ROOT START) button to start the rooting process of your device.
4. Now the rooting process of your device starts and it gets completed in no time. In between, you don’t have to do any work on your device.
After the completion of this process, your device is completely cleaned. Now you can use it however you want.
Should I root my galaxy J3:- Friends Our team has guided you step by step about the guidelines to (Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Smartphone without a computer.)
We hope that this titular will be useful and informative for you. Do not forget to share this article with your Samsung Galaxy users.
If you still face any doubt or problem in rooting your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, then you can tell our team in the comment section below. Our team will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
“Thank you guys so much for your valuable time and for reading this article.”