Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 2022:- The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a powerful smartphone with an elegant design with many impressive features.
Talking about the features of this smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 version was launched in August 2015 with many improved features, including a 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) touchscreen display and Samsung (Exynos 7420 Octa) processor, 4GB RAM, Also includes many other better features.
Despite having all these better features, users are able to use this smartphone only up to a limit. But there are also many users who prefer to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on their smartphone to unlock many additional functions and many features of the phone.
Let us tell you that by rooting the smartphone, the user can easily control the phone by unlocking all the features of the phone. Rooting is the process by which Samsung Galaxy Note 5 users can get full control over their device and can access many third-party applications, games along with many better features in their device.
If you are also thinking of Rooting Note 5 or want to root your device securely, then the guidelines shown in this tutorial can be very important towards rooting your device.
Let us tell you that the guidelines mentioned here are only for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 5. You are advised not to try this guide to root any other Samsung model or phone. Please follow and study this complete guide carefully. Any kind of mistake can cause your phone to shut down in boot mode. So we will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Why Should You Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
If you are also a Samsung Galaxy Note5 user and want to get full control over your phone then the only solution is to Root Galaxy Note5. Simply put, you can Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Root to make it a super administrator. Which will be completely different from the normal phone.
However, the phone manufacturer inbuilt much unusable software in your phone. Which you can easily remove by rooting the phone. Let us tell you that after you Root Galaxy Note5, you will be able to:-
Benefits of Rooting Note 5:-
1. Block Ads:- Most of the users get annoyed by the ads appearing while using an app but have to compromise due to the smartphone not being rooted. But after rooting the device, users can get rid of these unwanted ads very easily.
2. Install Custom ROM:- This is probably the most widely known benefit of rooting on any phone. Which the phone user gets after rooting the device. After rooting the phone, you can easily install custom ROM in the phone. And you can customize your Note 5 device as per your requirement.
3. Removing All Kinds of Pre-Installed Apps:- Like most Android phones, your Note 5 also comes with a lot of inbuilt apps already available, which cannot be easily uninstalled from the phone. But after rooting Note 5 you can easily remove all these apps.
4. Install More Apps Than Ever:- Ideally, none of our devices allow the installation of apps from “incompatible” sources, as we all know. But after rooting the device, you can easily change it and you can easily install those apps on the phone too. Those previously blocked by your carrier.
5. Improved Phone Speed And Battery Life:- After you root Note 5, you will have complete control over the device and you can easily customize its functioning manually. Plus you can increase its operating speed and battery life.
6. Automate Everything On The Phone:- You can very easily automate almost everything on your device and download any app by implementing IFTTT (If This Then That) logic.
7. Change Android Skin Easily:- Yes! After you root the phone, you are able to easily change the overall look and feel of your device.
Cons Of Note 5 Rooting:-
1. The biggest disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty of your device.
2. If you make a mistake while rooting Samsung Note5, then your device may get brick.
3. The security risk of the device increases once it is root.
|Useful Guide To Root Samsung:-
What To Do Before Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
Before starting the rooting process on the Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you need to go through a significant series of preliminary steps. All these steps play a vital role in making the rooting process on Android successful as well as in the security of the phone. Let’s take a quick look at these steps.
- Please make sure that you have back up all types of data on your device before starting the rooting process. Your mobile data may be lost during the rooting process
- Make sure that your smartphone is fully charged. Or at least 75-85% charge. So that the rooting process can be started or finished smoothly.
- If you are rooting your device with the help of a PC then install the latest USB driver.
- Next, you tap Settings> About Phone> Build Number> 7 times to enable USB debugging on the phone.
Once you have all the preparations, you proceed to the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using Odin Or Cf Auto Root Tool
1. To start the process of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 5, first of all, you have to go to your device’s Settings> About Device and find out which model of your Samsung Galaxy Note5. device rooting requires a specific rooting file for each model.
2. Now proceeding, you go to Settings> About Phone> Software Info, and repeatedly tap on the build number that appears. By doing this it recognizes you as a developer.
3. Here you tap back twice, and select the new developer option.
4. Turn on USB Debugging and OEM unlocking on your device and move on.
5. To root your smartphone, download the flashing software Odin from your PC and install it on your PC.
6. Open the Onid app on your PC, download the rooting file for your specific model number in the MD5 format and save it to your desktop as well.
7. Now turn off your smartphone. Then turn the phone back on by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down as shown in the picture.
8. This is how the download screen appears on your phone, now proceed by plugging your phone into the computer via USB cable.
9. Moving forward, you extract the Odin .exe file on your desktop and open it.
10. Click on the “AP” you see in the toolkit here and select the downloaded rooting kernel file as shown in step 6.
11. Now click on Start to flash the toolkit to the kernel on the phone. Your phone reboots as soon as you click here.
12. Now on your phone, open the new SuperSU file and update the phone as per the instructions shown here. If you do not find any such indication here, then you are all set.
you have root access to your device by downloading the Root Checker App from the given link. You can open this app and see the root access by clicking on the confirmed root shown here.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using Magisk
Root Note 5 Magisk:- You can easily use Magisk to root Samsung Note 5 via your PC. For this, you have to follow the guidelines mentioned here.
1. First of all, you have to download TWRP recovery on your device using this given link.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Root File Download:-
2. Once it is downloaded to your device, you can transfer the .img file to the C:\adb folder on your desktop.
3. Now hold down “SHIFT” on the keyboard of the PC, and “right-click” anywhere on the empty space of the ADB folder that appears.
4. Select Open PowerShell Window in the options menu that appears here.
5. Now you have to boot your Galaxy Note-5 in fast boot mode.
- Switch off your phone.
- After the phone is turned off, put your device in boot mode.
call for Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
6. Now by using a USB cable connect your Galaxy Note-5 to your PC while in boot mode and run the Odin Flash Tool already installed on the PC.
7. This is what you see on the screen of the Odin tool, click on ‘AP’ and select TWRP recovery and proceed.
8. Click on the ‘Start’ button to install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy Note-5.
9. You get a message after TWRP is installed.
10. Now, all you have to do is to boot the device into TWRP recovery by pressing VOLUME UP, + BIXBY KEY, + POWER BUTTON on your phone.
11.Once you have entered your phone’s TWRP home screen, here you go to ‘Wipe’ > ‘Format Data’. And finally, here you have to type “YES” to confirm the process.
13. Finally, go back and tap on the ‘reboot system’ button, where your rooting process is completed.
By following the above steps, you can easily root your smartphone using Magisk on your PC.
Friends Our team has guided you step by step about the guidelines to (Root Samsung Note-5 Smartphone.)
We hope that this titular will be useful and informative for you. Do not forget to share this article with your Samsung Galaxy users.
If you still face any doubt or problem in rooting your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, then you can tell our team in the comment section below. Our team will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
“Thank you guys so much for your valuable time and for reading this Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 article.”