Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 2022:- Samsung Galaxy Note-3 is one of the best smartphones launched in 2013. This Was one of the biggest releases by Samsung. and sold over 10 million within the first two months of its release which with 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 800 processor offers completely satisfactory performance for the user,
However, despite all these features, the phone user remains troubled by some of the things available in it. And the user proceeds to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Root.
There are many reasons to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 2022 such as getting rid of unnecessary Samsung bloatware available on the phone, pre-installed apps like Chaton, or uninstalling Samsung App Store apps from the phone.
Most users do not use these features. And all these apps occupy unnecessary space on the phone. And the only way to remove them from the phone is to root Galaxy Note 3.
If you too are looking for a better way to root your phone, then feel free to follow the below guide to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 easily. All the guidelines available here make the process of rooting your device easy.
Let us tell you that the guidelines mentioned here are only for rooting galaxy note 3 Verizon. You are advised not to try this guide to root any other Samsung model or phone. Please follow and study this complete guide carefully. Any kind of mistake can cause your phone to shut down in boot mode. So we will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Root:- Let us tell you that when you root your smartphone, you make your device more powerful than before. After rooting the Galaxy Note 3, you can automatically enjoy many powerful apps as well as improve the battery life of the device, install custom ROMs. At the same time, you can make many more improvements.
But before rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you need some rooting guidance which you can see in this tutorial
Preparation of Rooting Galaxy Note 3
Before starting the rooting process on the Samsung Galaxy Note-3, you need to go through a significant series of preliminary steps. All these steps play a vital role in making the rooting process on Android successful as well as in the security of the phone. Let’s take a quick look at these steps.
1:- Back Up All The Important Files On Your Phone.
2:- Keep The Phone Battery Level At Least 50% To 80%.
3:- Disable Fast Boot On Your Phone.
4:- Make Sure Internet Connection Is Available On The Phone If Possible Connect The Device To Wifi.
5:- Allow Installation Of Apps From An Unknown Source On The Device.
5 Safe Method To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
METHOD – 1
How To Root Note 3 With Odin
1. To start the rooting process on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the first thing you need to do is go to your device’s Settings > About device and find out which model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you have. Device rooting requires a specific rooting file for each model.
2. Now going forward, go to Settings> About Phone> Software Info and tap on the recurring build number that appears. By doing this it identifies you as a developer.
3. Here you tap back twice, and select the new developer option.
4. Turn on USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your device and proceed.
5. To root your smartphone, download the flashing software Odin from your PC and install it on your PC.
6. Open the Onid app on your PC, download the rooting file for your specific model number in the MD5 format and save the same on your desktop.
7. Now turn off your smartphone. Then turn the phone back on by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down as shown in the picture.
8. The download screen on your phone appears as follows, now proceed by plugging your phone into the computer via USB cable.
9. Proceeding, you extract and open the Odin .exe file on your desktop.
10. Click on “AP” appearing in the toolkit here and select the downloaded rooting kernel file as shown in step 6.
11. Now click on Start to flash the toolkit to the kernel on the phone. Your phone reboots once you click here.
12. Now on your phone, open the new SuperSU file and update the phone as per the instructions shown here. If you don’t get any such prompt here, you are all set.
You can get root access to your device by downloading the Root Checker app from the given link. You can open this app and view root access by clicking on Confirm Root shown here.
|Useful Guide To Root Samsung:-|
METHOD – 2
How To Root Note 3 With Kingoroot
1. Download and Install Kingoroot Android (PC Version) on PC:- As we all know Kingo Root is the best one-click Android root software. You can download it on your PC from the link given here. After the download process is complete, install Kingo Root on PC.
2. Launch Kingo Root on PC:- After the app PC is installed, it appears as an icon to you. Launch it by double-clicking on this icon of Kingo Root. You will see it as shown in the picture below.
3. Now plug your Galaxy Note 3 into your computer via USB cable:- Let us tell you that the special thing about which app is that if the USB driver of your smartphone is not installed on your computer, then Kingo Root automatically installs it easily. You have to make sure that your PC has an internet connection available.
If you are using Windows 8 on your PC, you may need to change some settings on your PC. In this, you have to fix the driver installation looping.
4. Now enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3:- Let us tell you that enabling USB debugging mode in the Android rooting process is one of the most essential steps in the rooting process. Which you can see in the picture below.
5. Read the notification on your smartphone carefully:- Rooting the Galaxy Note 3 is not a big deal. Before rooting your device, first of all, read the notification that appears on the screen. Which is very important for your phone.
6. Click on the “Root” button:-With Kingo Root you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 easily. It will take you a few minutes. Click on the “Root” button that appears on the screen. Your device may be rebooted multiple times during the root process. Don’t worry, after the rooting process is finished, your phone restarts normally.
Note:- Do not touch, move, unplug or do any operation on your phone during the rooting process.
7. Root is successful:- After the rooting process is completely completed, a “Root Successfully” message is displayed on your screen. Now you can proceed to the next rooting step.
8. Check the Original Status of your Galaxy NOTE-3:-You will be able to install the app named “SuperUser” on your device only after successful rooting. Which shows the root status of your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Without Computer?
Root Galaxy Note 3 Without Computer:- Today millions of Android users are moving towards rooting their Android. Rooting helps you make your device even more powerful by unlocking the true capabilities of your device.
If you want to root your galaxy note 3 without a PC, then you can use the rooting apps given below.
METHOD – 3
Root Note 3 With Ping Pong Root Apk
You can use the Ping Pong Rooting app to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which is developed by a developer team member from XDA. It is a reliable rooting app.
This gives priority to the latest Samsung Galaxy models. If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device user, you would like to root your device through a risk-free process then download Ping Pong Root.
Some important facts about Ping Pong Rooting Tool:-
- This tool is specially designed for rooting Samsung Galaxy
- Available in updated versions.
- App Size – 3.99 MB
- Available in APK format
- User-friendly interface
- Able to root the device without tripping the KNOX warranty.
- The safe process with 100% guarantee for a root success rate
- Easy installation and uninstallation is present
Download And Install PingPong Root Apk
Root Samsung Galaxy Note-3 With PingPong Root Apk
- First, go to Device Settings> Lock screen and Security and enable the option of Unknown sources.
- Now open the app in My Files on your device, navigate to the APK file and install it on the device.
- After the app is installed on the device, open the app drawer, and run the Pingpong root app on the device.
- It will prompt you to install SuperSU on a smartphone, install the app.
- Now click on the download data button that appears.
- When it updates your device data, enable Airplane mode on your phone.
- Now tap on getting Root that appears! Switch.
- If it is prompted for permission to root you, then allow it to be rooted.
- This reboots your device and lets the files be rearranged.
- Now your smartphone is completely free from any restrictions.
Now since Ping Pong Root APK does not use Odin on the device for custom recovery or flash. So this is not done over the KNOX counter and your device warranty will still remain. This does not pose any threat to the Device.
METHOD – 4
How To Root Note 3 With TowelRoot
We will talk about another way to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which is widely used today to root Android. In this method, you will use TowelRoot to root your Galaxy Note 3.
Rooting your Samsung Note-3 with TowelRoot does not require a computer. Using this, you can easily root your device in a secure way.
Step 1. Download Towelroot APK on Galaxy Note 3:- First of all, you need to download TowelRoot Apk on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from the link given here.
Step 2. TowelRoot Apk Install:- To install it on your device after the download process is complete, you need to enable the ‘Unknown sources’ settings in the given settings on the device. Because it is a third-party application. Now install Towelroot.
Step 3. Running Towelroot to Root Galaxy Note 3:- Once you have successfully installed TowelRoot in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you open this app shown on the home screen of your smartphone and click on the ‘Make it ra1n’ option shown in the following image to root the device Tap. It may take some time for your phone to be completely rooted so wait till then. Your device gets rooted in around 15 to 25 seconds. After rooting your device reboots. And this is how TowelRoot works for rooting Galaxy Note 3.
Step 4. Verify the root of the device using Root Checker:- Now by installing Root Checker using the link given here you can check whether your phone is properly rooted or not. After installing the Root Checker app, tap on the “Verify Root” button to check the root verification of your device.
METHOD – 5
How To Root Note 3 With Magisk Root
Root Galaxy Note 3 at&t With Magisk:- Magisk Root Apk provides a very advanced and safest way to root Samsung Note-3. The most striking feature of this app is that it provides an OTP on your device to confirm that your device is rooted.
You can easily root your Samsung by following the below-given guidelines.
Step 1. To root your phone, you move the zip file of the app to the internal storage of the phone. Custom recovery is installed in your phone to root the device.
Step 2. Now boot into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume UP + Home and Power buttons at the same time as shown on your Samsung Galaxy Note-3 until you see the boot animation on the screen of the device.
Step 3. Tap on Install that appears from the Download MagicRoot APK with galaxy Note-3 TWRP recovery page.
Step 4. Here you get the spread of magisk.Zip from your internal storage select it and tap on swipe to confirm flash. and reboot your phone.
Step 5. Once your phone boots up, install Magic Manager APK. Here your Samsung Galaxy Note-3 device is successfully rooted.
Benefits of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- After rooting the device, you can customize your phone according to your need.
- Install custom ROM flash very easily.
- After rooting, install all unsupported applications and games on the device.
- Control your Samsung phone as per your choice.
Disadvantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- The biggest disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty of your device.
- If you make a mistake while rooting Note 3, then your device may get brick.
- The security risk of the device increases once it is root.
Friends, this article completes your knowledge related to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Root. This article focuses on all the points related to Galaxy Note 3 Root. So that you will get more and more information.
I wish you got your answer on how to root your phone,
If however, you face any problem in rooting your device then please let us know in below comment box so that I can solve your rooting problem as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about rooting, check out more articles on our website.