Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2022:- As we all know, Samsung Galaxy J7 is a better smartphone. Due to its better features, it is very much like in almost all the world with the countries of Asia.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 was launched in July 2015 with a host of improved features such as a 5.5-inch touchscreen display and 1.5GB of RAM powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor.
You will be surprised to know that as soon as this smartphone phone was launched, it made a splash in the market and it is being used by a lot of users from 2015 till today.
Let me tell you that there are many Root Samsung users who have made the phone even better by rooting their smartphones and unlocking many features of the phone.
If you too are thinking about rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Android 8.1 or want to root your device safely, then you must study this tutorial once.
By following the guidelines directed at this web page, you can unlock all the features of the device easily by rooting the device safely.
After rooting the device, you are able to easily install custom ROM firmware (which is using the new Android version) in the device, as well as install many custom-made Android applications (which the only root Supported device only), etc. can use even more special features.
WARNING:- Tell you that the Android rooting process can be risky for the device provided that if you do not use the correct guidelines, then there is a possibility of the device’s warranty expiring as a result.
You can enjoy many better features by rooting your device by studying the instructions given below.
Preparation of Root Samsung Galaxy J7
First of all, you have to go through a series of initial steps to start the rooting process on Samsung j7. All these steps play an important role in making the rooting process successful on Android. Let’s take a quick look at these steps.
1 – Back Up All The Files On Your Device
Before rooting the Samsung J7, it is very important for you to backup all the important files existing in your device so that your data is protected from any error during Samsung’s rooting.
2 – Keep The Device’s Battery Level At Least 50%.
Rooting is a process that takes some time to finish. In this case, your device will remain on until the rooting process is complete
3 – Disable Fast Boot On The Device.
You can easily do this by going to your device’s Settings> Battery.
4 – Ensure Internet Connection, If Possible, Connected To WiFi.
The J7 root requires a good Internet connection. So you have to make sure that your wifi is on and available at all times.
5 – Allow Installation Of Unknown Source Apps On The Device.
To root j7, you have to install rooting apps in the device or rely on other resources. So you have the ability to disable this option in the settings of your device. On the Samsung J7 go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7?
You can root your Samsung j7 in two ways altogether. Which is successful and safe for your device.
Number One:- Connect your smartphone to PC / laptop via USB
Number Two:- Without using a PC or laptop. For this, you will need to install better-rooting apps on your smartphone.
Let me tell you that you need a better rooting app in both ways. You can use any of the rooting apps in the list below to root your device. All these apps are quite reliable.
Better Samsung Galaxy J7 Android Rooting Apps
|360 Root Apk
|One-Click Root Apk
How To Root Samsung J7 With PC
Friends, once you complete the steps mentioned above. So you can proceed to root your Samsung J7 from a PC or Laptop.
Going ahead, you should first install one of the rooting apps on your PC. Follow the instructions given below.
Step 1 – Connect your Samsung J7 device to PC / Laptop
After installing the rooting app provided on your PC, you go ahead and connect your Samsung smartphone to your PC through USB. And launch the rooting app installed on the PC. Select the root option shown in the app
Step 2 -Detect And Root Samsung J7
As you proceed, you connect your device to the rooting application, here you click on the root button shown in the app. The software then searches to locate and root your device. This entire process takes a few minutes.
Step 3 – Click Root Now Button
After the searching process of the device is complete, your Samsung J7 is ready to root. To continue, all you have to do is select the option of Root Now.
As soon as you select the option of Root Now. A popup message may be displayed on your device. Do you want to root your Samsung J7? To continue further, click the root confirmation button shown in the message.
That’s all you have to do. Now your device is successfully rooted in no time
|Must See Article:- How To Root Android Phone Without PC?
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Without PC – 3 More Methods!
You can easily root your Samsung smartphone without a PC. For this, you need to follow some easy guidelines given by us.
Let us tell you that you can easily root your device by installing one of the rooting apps in your device from the list given above. Or the three methods suggested by us are available below. You can also root your smartphone safely by following them
1- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Using Kingroot (Without PC)
If you are looking for a rooting method that does not require a PC or laptop to root the device, then KingRoot Apk is the best option for rooting the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
With this help, you have to follow some easy instructions given below to root your device.
- First of all, you have to download the latest Kingroot Apk in your Samsung j7.
- Now proceeding, you need to enable the unknown source option in device settings to install the app.
- Now open the downloaded file and install it on your device.
- After installing the app, open the KingRoot app on the device and tap on the one-click root button.
- Your phone may be reboot several times during the rooting process. So do not panic.
- Wait for some time and allow the rooting process to complete.
- After the rooting process ends, take advantage of many unlimited features on the device.
2- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Using Magisk Apk
Magisk Root Apk provides a very advanced and safest way to root Samsung J7. The most special thing about this app is that it provides an OTP to confirm rooting your device.
To use this app, you have to follow the guidelines given below. First of all, download the Latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Moving forward, move the zip file of the app to the internal storage of the phone.
- Custom recovery is installed in your phone to root the device.
- Now according to the instructions shown on your Samsung Galaxy J7, boot the Volume UP + Home and Power buttons in the recovery mode at the same time until you see the boot animation on the screen of the device.
- Tap on the install that appears from the TWRP recovery page.
- Here you find the spread of magisk.Zip from your internal storage and select it and tap on swipe to confirm the flash. And reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots, install the Magisk Manager APK. Here your Samsung galaxy j7 device is successfully rooted.
3- Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Using Framaroot Apk
Framaroot Apk is capable of rooting the Samsung J7 safely and in a very easy way. Here you see three options in its interface to root your device. (Root, Executive Scrips and Unroot) These three options play the main role in rooting Android.
- You can easily root your Samsung J7 keeping in mind the easy guidelines given below.
- Before rooting your device, back up important data of the phone, etc.
- Download and install the FrameRoot Apk from the download link provided on the device.
- When you open Framaroot, you get to see “Root Option” on its home page. To root the device, click the root button.
- Now your device is scanned by the app.
- After the scan of the device is complete, you see some options.
2-Looks like your device is not ready to root
- Now you have to proceed, when you get “Successful Message”, then click on the “OK” button. Go to the result now available. You can try each option.
- Your device gets rooted in no time. After Android is rooted, you get to see three options on the screen.
1- Execute Scripts
You can choose any option required.
About installing SuperSU and updating binaries
If you are unable to root your Android due to some reason or error, then you can use this option. It installs Framaroot SuperSU on your smart device. Which manages all SU permissions for various root apps.
Once you choose this option, the following possibilities are available to you:-
Success:- After using this option you get to see “Congratulations” after rooting your device. Now restart the device and open SuperSU and click on binary. And now enjoy endless features on Rooted Android.
Unsuccessful:- If your device does not support SuperSU then this message appears on the home screen of your device. Now try another option.
App Hangs or Crashes:- If the app is closed or crashed, try again.
Benefits of rooting the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- After rooting the device, you can customize your phone according to your need.
- Install custom ROM flash very easily.
- After rooting, install all unsupported applications and games on the device.
- Control your Samsung phone as per your choice.
Disadvantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- The biggest disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty of your device.
- If you make a mistake while rooting your Samsung j7, then your device may get brick.
- The security risk of the device increases once it is root.
Friends Our team has guided you step by step about the guidelines to (Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Smartphone.)
We hope that this titular will be useful and informative for you. Do not forget to share this article with your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime users.
If you still face any doubt or problem in rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone, then you can tell our team in the comment section below. Our team will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
“Thank you guys so much for your valuable time and for reading this article.”