Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Without PC 2022:- Samsung Galaxy J5 is one of the best Samsung smartphones launched in 2015. It was one of the biggest releases by Samsung.
Let us tell you that the J5 has sold over 10 million within the first two months of its release, all because of its special features.
About Samsung Galaxy J500:- Snapdragon 410 processor, 5.0″ With 720×1280 pixels display, 13MP (1080p) camera, 1.5GB RAM and 2600mAh Li-ion battery. These great features give good speed to the phone.
However, despite all these features, J5 users still remain troubled by some unusable apps and games available in it. And there are many features in the phone such that the user proceeds to the Samsung Galaxy J5 Root.
There are also reasons to root Samsung J5 such as getting rid of unnecessary Samsung bloatware available on the phone, pre-installed apps like Chaton, or uninstalling Samsung App Store apps from the phone.
All these apps occupy unnecessary space on the phone. And the only way to remove them from the phone is to root Galaxy J5.
If you are also looking for a better way to root your Android J5, then feel free to follow the guide on this webpage to root your Samsung Galaxy J5 without a computer easily.
All the guidelines provided here make the process of rooting your J5 Without a PC easy.
Three Easy Way To Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Without PC
If you are also a Samsung Galaxy user and want to get full control over your phone and enjoy more unlimited features on the phone, then you should root your Galaxy J5.
Simply put, you can root a Samsung Galaxy J5 to become a super administrator. Which will be completely different from your other common phone.
As we all know, there is much useless software already available on our phones. In which most of the apps are of no use to you. You can easily remove all these apps by rooting the phone.
You will be surprised to know what you can do to root Samsung Galaxy J5:-
Prons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J5:-
☃After rooting you can easily increase the overall performance of your Samsung J5.
☃Make your Samsung Galaxy J5 battery life better than ever.
☃Easily install/uninstall all kinds of specified and required apps
☃Easily personalize your Samsung Galaxy J5 with the ROM of your choosing.
and many more
Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J5:-
☠The biggest disadvantage of rooting is that once you have rooted your device, the company warranty of your phone may be void.
☠If you do not follow the correct or correct rooting guidelines, your device may fail.
☠Phone manufacturers only make phone updates available on unrooted devices, so you won’t receive any new company updates once your phone is rooted.
☠After rooting your device will not be safe as it will not receive an official firmware update from the phone manufacturer.
Some Basic Requirements Before Rooting J5:
☛ Before starting the rooting process make sure that your Galaxy j5 battery is more than 60% charged.
☛Before starting the rooting process on the phone, back up all your important data on the phone.
☛ Now enable the developer option in your device. For this go to Phone Settings > About phone > Software info > Build number and click on it at least 5 or 8 times, by doing this you are informed by a message “You are a developer”.
☛ Now enable the USB debugging option, for this go to Settings>Developer Options and enable USB debugging, and click on Next.
Now you can proceed to root your phone
⓵ Root Samsung Galaxy J5 With KingRoot
Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Without PC Using Kingroot:- If you have made sure that and you want to root Samsung J500g Marshmallow without PC then you can use the Kingroot app. It is a very popular and secure rooting app. Using this you can easily root your device.
1. Download Kingroot to your Samsung device. You can easily download its APK version from its official website or the link given on this webpage. [Download Kingroot]
2. After downloading this application on your Samsung device, install it successfully. And launch it on your phone. Once launched, you get basic information related to your device on its home screen. Now, tap on the “Try to Root” button to start the rooting process.
3. Here you have to stay for some time. Because it takes some time to process the application. It detects your device in no time. and will make it completely ready for root.
4. Once your phone is ready for rooting, it will start the process of rooting J5 in no time. You can check the rooting progress of the device from the provided on-screen indicator. The rooting process may take some time to complete. Just wait for the application to take the necessary steps.
5. That’s it! After the rooting process of the phone is completed, your application will display the following message. Your J5 is successfully rooted using Kingroot.
Finally, after following all the above steps your device gets rooted. Now you can restart your phone and enjoy all the added benefits of rooting on your rooted phone.
|Useful Guide To Root Samsung:-|
⓶ Root Samsung Galaxy J5 With PingPong Root
Root J5 Using PingPong Root:- Ping Pong Root APK is an improved rooting app perfectly designed to root Samsung Galaxy J5 and all Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
It should be noted that the creation, development, updating, and distribution of this is credited to the all-time great team at the XDA-Developers Forum. It provides OTP while rooting Android.
Ping Pong Root Follow the instructions given here to get root access on the Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone (powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop and Calcom CPU).
Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Without PC Using PingPong Root:-
Step 1. You can download both Pingpong Root and SuperSU APK for your Android from the above link given here.
Step 2. Click on the ping pong Root APK file that you downloaded and install Pingpong Apk on Android. [Download Ping Pong Root Apk]
Step 3. Launch the app on the device after the installation is over. And tap on “OPEN”.
Ⓐ) Here you have to wait for a moment. Here it will display a prompt asking you to install SuperSU.
Ⓑ) You install the above link to SuperSU in your device after the installation is finished. You can go back to your ping pong root app.
Step 4. You will see “2 Type Buttons” on your ping pong screen in your android, one of these buttons says “Get Root!” And The Second “Download Data” appears. All you have to do is tap on the “Download data” button if the ROM version of your Galaxy J5 was placed in the Download data section. Tap “OK” once the process is complete.
Step 5. Now you can start rooting your Samsung phone, for this, you just say “Get Rooted!” Tap on Doing this will not take much time for your Galaxy J5 to be rooted. Your Android J5.1.1 is rooted in no time. Once rooted, click on Reboot your Android device.
Step 6. Now you have to install your Android 5.1. When the phone starts up with updating your binaries again, open the SuperSU app from your apps menu and then select “Continue” to update your device’s Superuser binaries.
Step 7. Now, this app will display a message on your device to update your super binary, here you are given two options, one is “Normal” and the other is TWRP/CWN, you have to click on “Normal” Have to click Reboot your Galaxy J5 immediately after the binaries are updated on the phone, now your J5 is successfully rooted.
⓷ Root Samsung Galaxy J5 With PingPong Root
Root Samsung Galaxy J5Without PC Using 360 Root Apk:- 360 Root App is a Chinese rooting tool that is a very reliable rooting app for rooting any Android. Using this you can easily root Samsung J5 Marshmallow.
You can easily root your device by following the guidelines mentioned here.
Let’s root J5 using 360 Root Apk:-
1. First of all, on your Galaxy J5, to enable installation of apps from unknown sources to your device: Settings > Security > Device Administration -> Unknown sources And Download 360 Root Apk
2. Now all you have to do is download the latest version of 360 Root on your device from the link given here. You may get a warning message while downloading the app, ignore it and download the 360 Root APK file.
3. After the APK file is downloaded, install it on your device. You may again get a warning message while installing the app. Ignore it.
4. Once the app is installed, launch it on your mobile. And click on the “Root” button visible in the interface of the app. And start the rooting process on the phone.
5. In no time your device gets completely rooted. Your phone reboots automatically after the rooting process on the phone is finished.
That’s all, you can easily root J5 using this way 360 Root. Now verify root access of the phone by installing Root Checker on your device.
Friends, this article completes your knowledge related to the Samsung Galaxy J5 Root Without PC. This article focuses on all the points related to the root Samsung Galaxy S5 Without Pc. So that you will get more and more information.
I wish you got your answer on how to root your phone,
If however, you face any problem in rooting your device then please let us know in below comment box so that I can solve your rooting problem as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about rooting, check out more articles on our website.