Root Galaxy Note 9 (Root Android 10.0) 2022:- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the best Samsung smartphones available today, which is also loved by Android users.
It was officially released to the users in 2018 on August 24. It is one of the top fellowship Android devices from Samsung. After the launch, it was well-received by the users. Talking about the better features of Note 9, then in this:-
About Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 8.1, up to Android 10,:- Exynos 9810 Processor, 6.4″1440×2960 pixels, 12MP (2160p) camera, 6/8GB RAM and 4000mAh Li-ion battery. Great features are available like.
But despite all these features, users feel the need to root Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Because users want to unlock many features of the phone by removing many unusable apps available in the phone from the phone. That’s why users keep searching for many new ways to root Note 9.
If you also want to easily access many additional features of the phone by rooting Samsung Note 9 Android 10 and unlocking all infinite features of the phone.
So in this tutorial, we will show you how to root Samsung sm-g960u, SM-N960F; SM-N960U; SM-N9600, smartphones. And here is an easy step-by-step instruction guide for you on how to successfully root your Samsung galaxy note 9 root smartphone.
Root Galaxy Note 9 Magisk+ 4 More Best METHODS
5 Easy Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9:– In this tutorial, we will talk about all the easy and safe ways to root Note 9. Using which you can easily root your Android 10. But before that, you should know about the Android rooting process.
What do you mean by Android Root? :- Rooting an Android device simply means that by rooting your Android, you are able to get full control over your Android device. After rooting, you have the ability to customize your smartphone beyond limits.
But let us tell you that there are some advantages and some disadvantages of root Galaxy Note 9 which you need to know, so let’s know what are those advantages and what are the disadvantages.
Pros Of Rooting Samsung Note-9:-
☻You can download various mod apps and games on your Android for free after rooting your Android 10.
☻You can easily install custom ROM on your smartphone.
☻Also, you can easily customize the range of your Note 9 android phone.
☻Make your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 battery life better than ever.
☻Easily install/uninstall all kinds of specified and required apps from Note 9.
☻And any more
Cons of Rooting Samsung Note 9:-
⚉ The biggest disadvantage of Samsung Note 9 root is that once you have rooted your device, the company warranty of your phone may be void.
⚉If you do not follow the correct or correct rooting guidelines, your device may fail.
⚉Phone manufacturers only make phone updates available on unrooted devices, so you won’t receive any new company updates once your phone is rooted.
Some Basic Requirements Before Samsung Rooting Note 9:
♦ Before starting the rooting process make sure that your Note 9 battery is more than 60 to 80% charged.
♦ Before starting the rooting process on the phone, back up all your important data on the phone.
♦ Now enable the developer option in your device. For this go to Phone Settings > About phone > Software info > Build number and click on it at least 5 or 8 times, by doing this you are informed by a message “You are a developer”.
♦ Now enable the USB debugging option, for this go to Settings>Developer options and enable USB debugging, and click on Next.
Now you can proceed to root your phone
|Useful Guide To Root Samsung:-|
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Without PC?
⓵ Root Galaxy Note 9 With Magisk
Let us tell you that Magic Rooting Tool is the best and safest way to root Android. Using this you can easily root your Note 9.
First of all, you have to install it on your device for that we are going to provide a web link to the official website of Magisk from which you can download and install Magisk Installer Zip. [Download Magisk]
After installing the app, follow the given instructions carefully.
Step 1. Switch off your smartphone. And now boot your phone into custom recovery by using buttons by using the given “Power + Volume Up” buttons.
Step 2. Now tap on the Install button on the home of TWRP and select the Magisk.zip file from the directory where you have stored it in your device to root the device.
Step 3. Then now you swipe up on the Install button.
Step 4. Proceed to the next step while waiting for the rooting process on your device to complete.
Step 5. Now reboot your Android device and open the Magic Manager app on your phone to confirm if you have root access or not.
Congratulations you have successfully rooted your Note 9 Android device without the help of a PC. Now you can easily flash Magic Module and give new look to your note 9 smartphones.
⓶ Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with TowelRoot
Root Galaxy Note 9 Without PC Using TowelRoot:- We will talk about another way to root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 which is widely used today to root Android. In this method, you will use TowelRoot to root your Galaxy Note 9.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with TowelRoot does not require a computer. Using this, you can easily root your device in a secure way.
Let’s root Note 9 using TowelRoot:-
- Download the TowelRoot app to your Note 9 from the link given here. [Download TowelRoot]
- Once downloaded, on your phone, go to Phone Settings >> Security >> Unknown sources and click on the Unknown sources option to enable it.
- Now install by clicking on the file of the downloaded Towelroot app.
- After Towelroot is installed on the Note 9 launch it on the home screen of the phone.
- After the launch of the app, the option of “make it ra1n” is seen on the screen in the interface of Towelroot. Tap on the “make it ra1n” option to root your Note9.
- Tapping on “Make it ra1n” starts the rooting process on your device. Which is completed in few minutes. After the rooting process is completed, your phone will reboot. Your phone is completely rooted as soon as the phone reboots.
- Friends, let us tell you that you have to install Super SU on the phone because Towelroot roots your Galaxy Note 9. You can download Super SU from Google Play Store.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With PC?
⓷ Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With KingoRoot
KingoRoot is a very effective rooting tool. Users can easily root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using this app on their PC or laptop by following some general instructions.
The available guidelines are displayed here to root your smartphone. You can root Note 9 by following these instructions step by step.
1. Download And Install Kingo Root (PC Version) On PC:- As we all know that Kingo Root is the best one-click Android root software. You can download it on your PC from the link given here. After the download process is complete, install Kingo Root on PC. [DOWNLOAD KINGOROOT PC]
2. Launch Kingo Root On PC:- After the app PC is installed, it appears as an icon to you. Launch it by double-clicking on this icon of Kingo Root. You will see it as shown in the picture below.
3. Now Plug Your Galaxy Note 9 Into Your Computer Via USB Cable:- Let us tell you that the special thing about which app is that if the USB driver of your smartphone is not installed on your computer, then Kingo Root automatically installs it easily. You have to make sure that your PC has an internet connection available.
If you are using Windows 8 on your PC, you may need to change some settings on your PC. In this, you have to fix the driver installation looping.
4. Now Enable USB Debugging Mode On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9:- Let us tell you that enabling USB debugging mode in the Android rooting process is one of the most essential steps in the rooting process. Which you can see in the picture below.
5. Read The Notification On Your Smartphone Carefully:- Rooting Galaxy Note 9 is not a big deal. Before rooting your device, first of all, read the notification that appears on the screen. Which is very important for your phone.
6. Click On The “Root” Button:-With Kingo Root you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 easily. It will take you few minutes. Click on the “Root Button” that appears on the screen. Your device may be rebooted multiple times during the root process. Don’t worry, after the rooting process is finished, your phone restarts normally.
Note:- Do not touch, move, unplug or do any operation on your phone during the rooting process.
7. Root is Successful:- After the rooting process is completely completed, a “Root Successfully” message is displayed on your screen. Now you can proceed to the next rooting step.
8. Check The Original Status Of Your Galaxy No:-You will be able to install the app named “SuperUser” on your device only after successful rooting. Which shows the root status of your device.
⓸ Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With Root Genius PC
Root Genius is a very effective rooting tool. Users can easily Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Root using this app on their PC or laptop by following some general instructions.
Here available guidelines are displayed to root your smartphone. You can root Note 9 by following these instructions step by step.
Step 1. First of all download and install the Root Genius PC version on your PC or Laptop from the link given here. [Download RootGenius]
Step 2. After the installation process of the app is complete, launch the app from the home screen. Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to your PC.
Step 3. Once your Galaxy Note 9 is connected to Root Genius on PC, this app will automatically detect your phone. And activates the “Root Button” to root your device.
Step 4. Once the device is connected to the PC, you can click on the “Root Now Button” visible in the app’s interface to start the rooting process on the Samsung Note 9 root.
Step 5. Now it will your Galaxy Note 9 Root automatically. You can see the ongoing rooting process of the device on the PC screen.
Step 6. Once the rooting process is complete on the device, you can see the rooting success message on the screen of your PC.
You can root your Samsung Note 9 with Root Genius by following some simple guidelines like this.
⓹ Root Galaxy Note 9 With Odin
Easy Ways To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using Odin:- By following the instructions on this web page, you can easily root your Galaxy Note 9 using the Odin application on your Windows computer.
Step 1:- First of all, you have to download and install Samsung Mobile Driver on your PC or Laptop.
Step 2:- Download the Root package or Galaxy Note 9 Root file on your PC/Laptop. After downloading the package, you need to open it on your PC.
Step 3:- Now turn off your smart device completely.
Step 4:- Now you have to activate the device in the boot in download mode. To boot the device into Download Mode, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for about 6 to 8 seconds until the download screen appears on your device.
Step 5:- Once you have taken your device in download mode you will see a warning screen on the screen of the phone. To continue further, you have to use the Volume buttons.
Step 6:- Now Open Onid Tool from Auto Root Package on your PC (You have to get it from Step-2).
Step 7:- Here connect your device to the computer via USB.
Step 8:- Once your device is connected to the computer, the Odin application automatically recognizes the device. And you will see the message added in the log area.
Step 9:- Now click on the visible “AP” button (also known as PDA) and add the Root Note 9 CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
Step 10:- Click on the Start button to start the rooting process of the device.
Step 11:- After the process of rooting the device is completed, you see a green box with the “pass message”.
Step 12:- Now, completely disconnect your Samsung device from the computer and restart the device. And Finally Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Step 13:- After completion of this process your device is rooted, you can also verify the root of your device by installing the SuperSU app or Root checker app on your smart device.
Friends, this article completes your knowledge related to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Root. This article focuses on all the points related to Galaxy Note 9 Root. So that you will get more and more information.
I wish you got your answer on how to root your phone,
If however, you face any problem in rooting your device then please let us know in below comment box so that I can solve your rooting problem as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about rooting, check out more articles on our website.